Due to limitations that have been imposed by the state and CDC with regards to how school districts conduct fall sports, the following regulations are in place for the 2020 Football season:
- Spectators are limited to family members and loved ones only
- There will be a limit on the number of tickets that each athlete/band member is allowed based on capacity of the stadium
- There will be NO ticket sales at the gate
- Tickets need to be purchased ahead of time from the athletic department or PAC (see Tickets 2020 for more information on when tickets will be available
- Games will be closed to the general public
- Tailgating or standing/sitting outside the stadium is prohibited
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Follow posted signage for entry/exit into the stadium
- All spectators and athletes must adhere to the 6′ social distancing while on school grounds (sit only in areas marked with “green” tape)
- There will be NO standing around or congregating in groups
The Governor’s office & OHSAA have hired inspectors who will visit schools hosting events to ensure that the mandates set forth are followed. School districts can be penalized for not following the protocols set in place. Please do you part to help us to be compliant, giving our athletes the best chance to finish out the season.
Thank you for your continued support and GO PIRATES!
Stay in touch and watch the game from your home by tuning into to our HS Facebook page as we will be Live Streaming every Varsity football game (Home and Away) as well as many other fall home events.